V.1.2 Terms for meetings and room occupancy at the hotel
Dear conference organizers, distinguished guests,
our goal is to make your stay as pleasant as possible. This also means that you should know exactly what services we provide, what we stand for and what obligations you have to us.
1. The contract is concluded when the room / appointed and confirmed or if confirmation is lack of time is no longer possible, provided / to be. Oral agreements are only binding if they are confirmed in writing by the Hotel.
2. Option dates are binding on both parties. The hotel reserves the right to reassign after the option data, the reserved meeting rooms / room.
3. If you register more than one person, especially of groups to the hotel are available in all our interests, the list of participants at least 5 days before arrival.
4. If the contents of the confirmation of the content of the application, the different contents of the confirmation of the guest and the hotelier is binding if the guest does not within 10 days of the rescission offer opportunity.
5. Meeting rooms are reserved only to the performance of the participants agreed in writing time. A use of premises for the agreed timeframe, requires prior consultation with the hotel. Reserved rooms are available to the guest on arrival from 15:00 clock to 10:00 clock on your departure date. Unless expressly agreed arrival, the hotel reserves the right to reassign appointed hotel room later than 18:00 clock.
6. The guest is asked to inform the reception to his departure latest 20:00 clock the day before departure in case of early departure, departure till 18:00 clock at half the room is to be paid later than 18:00 clock to pay the full room.
7. What services are contracted, resulting from the information provided in the reservation confirmation that refer to them.
8. A refund ordered but unused capacity is not possible.
9. The prices listed are inclusive and prices are inclusive of service charge and value added tax (VAT).
10. If the period between conclusion and performance creation of six month, the hotel reserves the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.
11. In order to or cancellations of reserved spaces / rooms and arrangements will be charged.
up to 30 days before the event
30-15 days before the event
60% of the agreed performance
14-0 days prior to the event
80% of the agreed performance
12. A change in the number of participants must be notified at least 3 days before the event, otherwise the ordered number of agreed services or arrangement is at least billed.
13. The organizer / Buyer shall be liable for payment of any additional ordered by event participants food and drinks.
14. Malfunctions of technical or other means may be asked, if possible, eliminated immediately. However, retention or reduction of payments can not be made.
15. Our invoices are payable within 14 days from the invoice date.
16. To correct mistakes and printing – and miscalculations are reserved.
17. The invalidity of individual provisions of the contract or these conditions do not affect the validity of the remainder of this Agreement.
18. For all disputes arising from this contract and its fulfillment the jurisdiction of the District Court of Emden, where legally permissible, agreed.